10 de out. de 2010

Oração do Samurai

I have no parents: I make the heavens and earth my parents.
I have no home: I make awareness my home.
I have no life or death: I make the tides of breathing my life and death.
I have no divine power: I make honesty my divine power.
I have no means: I make understanding my means.
I have no magic secrets: I make character my magic secret.
I have no body: I make endurance my body.
I have no eyes: I make the flash of lightening my eyes.
I have no limbs: I make promptness my limbs.
I have no ears: I make sensibility my ears.
I have no strategy: I make "un shadowed by thought" my strategy.
I have no designs: I make "seizing the opportunity by the forelock" my designs.
I have no miracles: I make right-action my miracle
I have no principles: I make adaptability to all circumstances my principles.
I have no tactics: I make emptiness and fullness my tactics.
I have no talents: I make ready wit my talent.
I have no friends: I make my mind my friend.
I have no enemy: I make carelessness my enemy.
I have no armor: I make benevolence and righteousness my armor.
I have no castle: I make immovable mind my castle.
I have no sword: I make absence of self my sword.

From an anonymous Samurai of the 14th century (http://users.bestweb.net/~om/yoga/samurai.html)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

É muito bom ler outras pessoas participando aqui mas, por favor, eu também quero comentar: retirem a verificação de palavras do blogue de vocês!
Obrigada!